Its in the Name 'Hash OUT'

Why 'Hash Out'

The name seems to be bewildering as a blog name. Most of the blog i have read have a name pertaining to the ideology of the person or the person itself. Was i struggling to get a different name?

It so happened I was commenting on a friend's blog and thought of making my own. Never thought of a name; since i respect a heavy participation of readers comments, 'Discussion' should be the focus. Hence it struck my mind why not to make it 'Hash out' which means the same and provides an insight to my personality.

About Me

  • Name: Gaurav Duggal
  • Gender: Male
  • Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
  • Industry: Technology
  • Occupation: Software Engineer
  • Location: Hyderabad : Andhra Pradesh : India

Brief

I worked for Dassault Systems in developing there CAD CAM Server in VC++ COM ATL Technologies. Then I joined an interesting company PartyGaming and was responsible for various clients like Bingo/Racing and now i am working on Flex/CS3 and VC++ integration.

Interests

  • I like Adventurous sports
  • Visiting new places
  • Reading about the new things and love exploring new technologies. Apart from all this money making is one of my interests.

Favorite Movies

  • a lot of .. i watch almost all hindi movies.

Favorite Music

  • i listen to soft touchy music. I love music which gives peace to mind.

Favorite Books

  • Davinci Code
  • Pelican brief and i have read almost all sindney sheldon.