Sept 26 to Oct 2 2010

Two Questions come to my mind when i think about last week.
  • Why am i tempted to write about the week?
  • Whats so special about this week?
Last week is of utter importance for india for two reasons:
  • Vastly infamous Common Wealth games starts from Oct 3rd
  • Country stands still to hear Ayodhya verdict
Lets talk about CWG, india's claim for making one of the best celebrations of the game has come to testify it self. I personally was very excited to visit CWG couple of months back but seeing the bad news on Media made me to think other wise. I am very proud of india and its culture, i think no matter what lead to a situation disliked by me, india will pull through the games nicely.
What worries me is the fact that after the games are over no one will try and dig out names who caused such a shame on indian capabilities to host CWG.

Ayodhya verdict is a very sensitive issue and everyone in india was tensed about communal riots and disharmony between communities due to this decision. Whole market was closed in our city, even offices gave holidays as a precautionary measure if something wrong happens. There are a lot of anti social elements who are aware of the importance about the verdict. To my surprise decision went off so calmly, without any minutest of sparks. Guess all indians came to a conclusion that india has come off the age of communal riots and knows we have to develop and make a mark in this world. It made my head held high as a proud indian.