Obama $ Me

Barack Hussain Obama!

Amazing the name is so captivating and so is the personality and his journey of life. He is not a politician but a good orator and lucky guy. I read somewhere every war brings in a change in society. So war raged by US on Iraq/Afghanistan brought a change. The change is not in just leadership but shift of economic power to Asia.

Uncle Sam was a craze 20 years ago, hence all elite college students shifted to US in search of dreams. I would say that era of US economy be called FROM INDIANS

Uncle Sam slowed down a decade ago, by this time there were atleast 5000 Docs, numerous engineers and some senators from Indian Origin. Today any senator would have consulted a doc from indian origin and would be taking advice from an indian engineer once in a month. I would say that era of US economy be called BY INDIANS

Obama's visit to india is to open up Indian doors for US goods and vice versa. This would lead to lot of job creation in US, hence US employers would work to serve indian needs. I would say the new era of US economy be called as FOR INDIANS

I massage my ego by feeling proud that no more elite students from india are travelling to US rather elite students from world over wants to learn about India.

I admire US democracy which led a Muslim from a poor background grow so tall to lead there country out of recession. I admire obama for his personal achievements from havard to leading a country where he didnt have food at times. I admire his going back to his roots and going to his dads tomb in Kenya. I admire him for marrying someone he loved even though she hails from same poor background as he was. I admire him for the speeches and clarity of thought on Jehad and muslim rituals. I admire him for saying only few extremist defame Islam or Pakistan, Islam preaches brotherhood not hatred.